Firehouse Theatre, Richmond, VA
To purchase tickets for THE ZOMBIE LIFE please choose one of these options.
1. click this link https://www.firehousetheatre.org/the-zombie-life
and then click the CLICK HERE FOR TIX link.
2. Please call 804.355.2001
You can't purchase tickets here, but there are tickets available.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
THE ZOMBIE LIFE
a new play by Chris Gavaler
THE ZOMBIE LIFE is performed as a self-help seminar for humans seeking conversion, conducted by a therapist who offers a unique remedy for life's hardships. The therapist's assistants have completed the conversion process and provide testimonials on its efficacy. As the seminar unfolds the therapist's assistants begin to verge off script, which is not unexpected when working with zombies.
The Zombie Life: A Seminar for Humans Seeking Conversion
We know life is hard. When you are ready to stop searching for meaning and leave the pain behind, we are ready to help.
1. Zombies have no responsibilities.
2. Zombies feel no guilt, shame, or emotional pain of any kind.
3. Zombies don’t plan for the future.
4. Zombies are never judgmental, petty, jealous, or hypocritical.
5. Zombies are free of racism, sexism, and all other forms of prejudice and bigotry.
6. Zombies form no governments, run no businesses, consume no natural resources, and cause no harm to their environments.
7. Zombies are never uncertain. They never second guess. They have no regrets.
Shalandis Wheeler Smith
Joan Gavaler - Director
Dan Plehal - Movement Director
Todd Labelle - Production Designer
Tad Burrell - Set Designer
Annette Hairfield - Costume Designer
AC Wilson - Props Designer
Grace Brown - Stage Manager
1609 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220